1. Maelstrom accepts submissions of poetry, short fiction, art, photography, and books for review.
2. For poetry, please send 3-5 poems.
3. For short fiction, please submit stories that are 5,000 words or less.
4. Graphics should be submitted in high resolution .jpg format.
5. Simultaneous submissions are accepted. No previously published works please.
6. Compensation is one contributor copy.
7. We acquire one time rights for the print and digital versions.
8. Please enter your submissions at http://www.maelstrom.submittable.com/submit. (You will need to sign up for a free account to use this service if you’ve never used it before.)
9. Please remember to include your mailing address to receive your contributor copy if your work is accepted.
10. Books submitted for review consideration as well as snail mail submissions can be sent to Maelstrom ~ 194 Flame Dr.~Blakeslee, PA 18610
your submission thing isn’t working.. not sure how else to let you know
Thanks, it’s been giving us trouble and we will be switching to another system soon. Please forward submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble.
If I meet the requirements for submitting poetry, do I get paid for sharing my work ?
At this time we can only compensate contributors with a copy of the issue their work appears in.
What is the submission deadline the next issue please?
We have not set a release date for the next issue so as of yet there is no deadline. Thanks!
Pingback: CAA-NCR Weekly LIterary Notices Feb. 10 to 16, 2014 | Quillfyre
Pingback: CAA-NCR WEEKLY LITERARY NOTICES FOR FEB. 17 TO 23, 2014 | Quillfyre
Pingback: CAA-NCR Weekly Literary Notices Feb. 24 to Mar. 2, 2014 | Quillfyre
Pingback: CAA-NCR WEEKLY LITERARY NOTICES MAR. 10 TO 16, 2014 | Quillfyre